Monday, December 15, 2014

#004 Fatimah Mohsin

On 25th November, momsie, husband-to-be and I headed down to Oxley Bizhub 2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #03-13 for our appointment with Fatimah Mohsin's aunty. I heard about Fatimah Mohsin through my mother who strongly recommended her. The first thing we asked the Kakak after we sat down was the availability of a booking slot for the 3rd of May. We were watching her like a hawk as she flipped the pages of the appointment book. I swore I held my breath

Salim's best friend said that it would be impossible for us to get a slot with Fatimah Mohsin Bridal given our short time frame. She described, "Makcik makcik yang ada anak dara.. biler diorang dapat their first menses, makcik makcik ni dah book kan slot dengan Fatimah Mohsin."

(That's the famous Fatimah Mohsin. http://news.asiaone.com/news/diva/celeb-brides-love-her)


The Kakak turned to us with a smile, "Masih ade lagi satu slot." Both momsie and me exhaled (in relief). We were holding our breaths the entire time breathed a sigh of relief. Low and behold, Fatimah Mohsin herself was available on my wedding day to do my make up. ALHAMDULLILAH. 

Before we made payment, the Kakak showed us around the gallery and we took this opportunity to browse through their collection of outfits. All of the female outfits they have are beautiful, something any bride would definitely wear. I can't say the same for their male collection though and here I am referring specifically to their choice of suits. The husband-to-be looked a little pale after seeing the suits but he mumbled that he'll just make do since my mom was adamant that we sign with Fatimah M!

(The bride's dress is GORGEOUS. And her make up is PERFECT. Very natural, very flawless. Exactly what I want. https://dellaire.wordpress.com/tag/bridal-make-up/)


So, we settled for the Royal Persandingan package which will cost us $3680 (+$100 for duit kipas!?). Here's what the package includes:


Fatimah Mohsin will arrive before the solemnisation ceremony to do up my first look. After which she will leave me with her assistant for touch ups. She will then return again to do up my second look which will probably be before my second march-in for friends and colleagues. 

We will arrange to come down again to the gallery perhaps, in January or February (when their new collection is in!) for our first fitting.

Mak Andam and bridal outfits - checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment